arizona, cardinals, blog, andre, wadsworth, dockett, kurt warner,

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

These Are My Confessions




First confession: I had never actually listened to this song(s) in entirety. I just thought of the concept and how i could shape it into this blog post and thought it might be fun. So as I typically do (read: lack of creativity), I went to youtube and found a corresponding video. In the name of knowledge I ended up watching the whole video, 5 straight minutes of Ursh. You know what, this song is fucking awesome. Its so matter of fact and I love that. Well done, lets see if we can make you relevant again.

Second: I was done with this blog. I had my reasons, I promise, and I also felt that the whole "Trel going to the pro bowl" was a prefect exit. Normally a Super Bowl is the end goal, but for this blogger, Antrel Rolle going to the pro bowl and having that(most likely) be the last game he plays in a Cards helmet is my definition of walking out on-top. Anyways, couple things to talk about.

Third: Really thought Kurt was coming back. Had that kind of sneaky confidence like I knew some inside information that I really didn't know. It was really just a hunch the whole time. I'm as big a Leinart fan there is, but nobody wants to lose an MVP caliber QB. I want Matt to be good so badly that way I can be smug about sticking with him in the rough times. I'm also eager to see if they take the 11+ mil. they don't have to pay Kurt and use it to sign actual people. Cardinals M.O. for for 20+ years, no. Cardinals last 3 years, kinda. So lets hope for the best on that.

Actually, I think thats it. I guess just a few links and out.
  • Good luck L.T. I say take the chance on Ecuador.
  • I hate Aaron Francisco and that photo is arguably my least favorite picture of all time. That combined with this and it really felt like getting hit from all angles.
  • This more or less made up for all that. John Lott is seriously the coolest human being alive. I wish so badly I could find a the proper picture for everyone to witness, but it eludes me for now. John Lott is the coolest. Also, Fitz is kinda sweet too. And the very first comment on that page. Im not sure if its sarcasm or not, and I really hope not, but equating chad tracy to Fitz is incredible.
  • Joey Porter is an awful human being, and would most likley do way more harm than good, but I kinda think it would be enjoyable for one season. I feel like I'd get really upset at him every time he did something terrible, and then laugh cause its Joey Porter in a Cards uniform.

2 comments:

  1. Man, does Trelian have a terrible editor?

    YEAH!


    (attempt at an usher joke)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just when i thought i said all i could say...
    joey porter's on the side and kurt's on his way...

    8701 bitzes!

    ReplyDelete