arizona, cardinals, blog, andre, wadsworth, dockett, kurt warner,

Friday, February 5, 2010

Changing topics like an Animagus

Originally I was going to write a very quick post about all non-Cardinal related topics. Right before I sat down to write it, I stumbled upon this little nugget of news and now I can file this little message under the Cards umbrella.

The Cardinals have hired a new RBs coach. Instant analysis: I have no fucking clue who this guy is. That said, he is from Miami and I endorse any and all "U" individuals. Except Michael Irvin, but he rapes people

Starting late this week/early next week, we here at Wadsworth, will have contributions from some new sources. This is very exciting news. Aside from the immediate grammatical improvements, expect some quality Cards analysis (something this Cards blog has been sorely missing), another brilliant pseudonym, and most likely fewer Disney-based themes.

Speaking of outside contributions, lets quickly talk about the picture above. First allow me to say, I can't take credit for that brilliant photoshop work, but I can explain it. Ciron Black, an offensive linemen out of LSU has been a continual joke between myself and another Cards fan. He is big, slow, lumbering, and overhyped- essentially he is the perfect Cardinal O-line draftee. About 2 weeks ago, I found the above picture in my inbox. Many of you already know that Harry Potter narrowly trails Cardinals Football on my list of obsessions and this picture perfectly combines them. Come April 22nd, I will whole-heartedly be pulling for the Cards to draft Ciron. If this comes to fruition, expect many incarnations of the following jokes:
  • I'm ready to see them "unleash" Ciron, or should I say Padfoot.
  • He's really "dogging" it out there.
  • I bet Ciron Black is really "itching" to get on the field (dog/flees joke).
  • Sometimes I don't even notice him. Its as if he just disappeared...through a veiled archway to the other side.
  • I will personally see to it that there is a league-wide mandate that after he gives up a sack, the opposing defender must skip around him saying "I killed Ciron Black, I killed Ciron Black!!"
That is all for now. Feel free to try your hand at them in the comment section. Speaking of non-Cardinal related obsessions...

For many of you, Tuesday's return of LOST was this weeks epic TV event. For me though, it was Wednesday night's Friday Night Lights episode, which I was able to watch last night. Holly shiiiiiiit!!! Following next weeks season 4 finale, I am going to dedicate a post to FNL and a season 4 recap/review. Bellow, courtesy of WPM, you will find what can essentially be considered my season 3 finale response. Next time,I will try to minimize the hyperbole, but I make no promises.
I'm lost in the fnl world right now.
What am i supposed to do, just forget dillon and start rootin for the east dillon lions? I have so much panther pride but im hurt right now. I mean I'll follow eric taylor into the dark and if he is going to resurrect east dillon ill do it right there with him but im lost in that world. Am i going to feel happiness and pride when east dillon fucks up jd/wade next year? Is it going to be bitter sweet like watching o-dog go deep against the backs a few games ago?
What would Smash say about this? Nobody loved the panthers more, i mean sure he was incredibly infatuated with himself, but he did turn down voodoo and arnette meads request to cross lines, he was truly panthers forever. Will east dillon have clear eyes and full hearts cause if so i know how they will fair...
Riggins,
I kinda love the idea of him going to college and actually making something of himself but i couldnt bear him not being on the show.
Matty ice,
i mean who in their right mind leaves julie taylor??? Not for all the art and deep dish pizza's in the entire world. Good move ice, good move.
Tyra,
At this point im completely over her character, Ill miss landry a lot, he was a brilliant actor, but tyra glad you got into UT, now get the fuck out. On a slightly unrelated but quite related note, she looked amazing in the finale. If thats her swan song, it was a good one.
Thats all i got. Im lost

No comments:

Post a Comment